Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where Does Time Go?

This week has flown by for me. It seems like I don't ever have enough time to get everything done in a week that I had planned to do. I thought once all my girls were in school I would have a lot of extra time. That does not seem to be the case. My house is as messy as ever! I do enjoy having more free time to visit friends and go to MOPS. I realize that life is short and I have other things I want to do in life besides clean house, so I have been taking more time reading, baking, watching movies, and enjoying my friends. Thanks to everyone of you for your love and support through these last few months of surgery and chemo. I couldn't have made it without you guys!

2 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

I know what you mean, and I think you are very smart to put other things before the house! :)

The Maris' said...

Our houses will always be there, and what are our kids goinng to remember...a cleanhouse.. or a mommy who played! Enjoy Life:((